Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wed., May 9th, 2012

No I didnt go away. Sorry folks, I just got overwhelmed with life and just couldnt find the where with all to post here.  Today we had more rain last nite, and the plants are really growing now outside. Have some new kittys show up outside. New to me, one lady use to feed the girl, but she doesnt anymore. And her fella is obviously the daddy to my huge cat Hunter. Cause he is huge. And she gets my Hunter confused with her fella-lol. Mine is fixed though. Went to see the new Advengers last Sunday and in 3d, but we had to sit up front like 4 rows from the screen due to the full house and the glasses were not effective. It was good, I hope they continue it out more. Our local movie house had closed last year, and is now reopened by a new owner. So it was nice to go to a local theater and only pay 5.00 a person. I hope the town really supports them! I think Iron Man is splendily acted by Robert Downey. I saw his main movie the Saturday on tv.
Sewing? well I just am not doing much of that...everyday i plan to. But I dont for various reasons. Hang in there with me, I will try to keep this going better.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still here, Carol. I hope you find some new inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the Bastrop theater is open?? Have to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete