Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday, Jan. 6, 2012

TGIF
It is another cool morning, going to be mid 70's again today and dry here In Bastrop, TX

I went to quilt bee yesterday, and a member is sharing her expertise, with our al lmaking a row quilt
we can follow all of her designs, or we can substitute our own into it. Which I wll attempt to make! I think
I am coming out of the fog. I am going to use assorted 30's fabrics and yes will share a pic or two of it in progress.

I just pulled all the wires from around the back of my computer, when I got it in Nov. and plugged it all back in, the sound would not work. DO not know why, and I have procrastinated ever since with it, missed some classes I paid for online for quilting, so today I finally pulled all the wires out and it is a bird's nest of wires.
How THAT happened I do not know. I have labeled all the wires in the past, but I cant find the one that is suppose to handle the sound. what! did I do with it! I never took them away! So today I am going to locate it
which will mean shutting down and unraveling the nest, and finding the whole wires to everything so I can
have sound. This is really stupid of me.  And and AND I am about to go off and make a path to the sewing machine!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow we leave at 7am for Austin, errands, my BOM at the Honey bee Quilt Store and go to JoAnns
there is a member of the Quiltville group who lost her DH, then a month later her house caught on fire and she is in need of "things", including scraps, any extras I have in my sewing area too. I hope to send them out
on Monday to her. So I doubt that I will post on Saturday, cause when we return I will be tired and it is
football games. DH HAS to watch and if he comes to my room to watch on the bigger screen, I have to be there quiet (no utube or classes online or ecards to have him hear it). 

HAVE A GREAT DAY. whether you make a baby step or clear out one itty bitty box or drawer, you are
making a progressional step to your world.

1 comment:

  1. Hey c--Congrats on getting your blog started! It looks great. Did you know that you are a no-reply blogger? If you did, no problem. If you want people to be able to reply to your posts (and win in giveaways, BTW), write to me and I'll tell you how to fix it. Welcome to Blogville!

    ReplyDelete