Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday , January 2,2012

Football........I usually like it, but it is overkill day for sure. So I went to Walmart and came home with a new McCalls Quick Quilts Magazine, so I can subscribe to it.  It is a beautiful cool, clear day in Bastrop, TX.

I realize my entries are out of normal order, and I am trying to learn how to fix them soon. I have been offline
most of Monday. I need to get up early and work on it when it is quiet around here.

Quilt Bee, locallly, starts up Thursday/ I will go, but if I take a machine to sew on a project, it will be a real
task for me to do that. But I am going to try.  I have 2 days left to get ready for it, tossing bags of "stuff" around to get to said machine.

I am in the mood to construct a building. DH is not. I picked out paint today to repaint my existing buildings,
going to be a darker color, Afternoon Tea, than my pale tan. I like to build, and I need a building that will
hold the excess I have piled up and cant turn around to work in. Anyone ever bought one of those buildings like from a builders supply store that is double walled plastic? They are the cheapest, just wondered if they
leak much or any, are worth the 600.00 they are for "temporary" holding of fabrics and a couch. LOL

If you woke up this morning, you already had a great day.  Let us all go forward.

2 comments:

  1. MY DEAR, I CONGRATULATE YOU FOR THIS NICE BLOG AND I WISH MUCH SUCCESS IN THE FUTURE, WITH MANY BEAUTIFUL ARTWORKS. FROM THE HEART YOU WISH HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    GOOGLE TRANSLATION

    ReplyDelete